Jul 25, 2024  
Academic Policies 
Academic Policies

Foreign Language Substitution for Spanish in Degree Plan for Chemistry and Physics

Students would be able to:

  1. take any language that is offered by the Department of English, Theatre & Mass Communications; and 
  2. get credit for any Foreign Language taken at any recognized higher learning institution.