- To provide a general overall understanding of American and international industry, research, design, production, management and servicing
- To provide each major a firm understanding of modern technological practices and procedures used by industry
- To provide each major with a solid foundation of the various industrial areas that will prepare the student for a position in corporate America
- To provide each student with a background in technical management and supervision
- To instill in each student an appreciation of the American work ethic and for completing tasks with pride and on time
- To provide students with “hands on” experience, using the latest traditional and high technological instrumentation, equipment and simulation software
- To provide students with personal, professional, academic and occupational advice for growth
The sequence of classes in Industrial Technology Management & Applied Engineering is intended to give the students an opportunity to identify course requirements and to provide them with the skill sets needed to be productive individuals in today’s workforce.
General Program Requirements
The degree is awarded to students who complete the outlined program of study and pass the English Proficiency Examination. Students must take the Comprehensive Examination the semester of graduation, maintain an overall grade point average of 2.00 and meet all other institutional and Departmental requirements. Students may pick up degree plans in the Chair’s Office, Room 100 - Rust Technology Hall.