George E. Herts
Director of Continuing Education
Statement: Graduate courses are available through the Division of Graduate Studies and Continuing Education located in 107 Walker Research Center on the UAPB campus.
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Doctor of Philosophy in Aquaculture/Fisheries
- Master of Science in Aquaculture/Fisheries
- Master of Science in Agricultural Regulations
- Master of Science in Addiction Studies
- Master of Science in Computer Science and Technology
- Master of Education in Secondary Education (Specialties: English Education, Science Education, Mathematics Education, Physical Education and Social Studies Education)
- Master of Education in Elementary K-6
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Elementary Education Option, Middle Level Education Option, Secondary Education Option, Broad Range (K-12) Education Option
Students interested in these graduate programs may contact the appropriate Department Heads for each program or the Interim Dean of Graduate Programs.